The sisters over here are pretty festive when it comes to holidays. If you don’t like holidays and you tell us we will probably come back at you with a speech about why holidays enhance life in almost every way.
Valentines is no exception. We hope you have been able to celebrate a little with someone you love–no, not necessarily a significant other–galentines anyone??
In case Valentines snuck up on you and you are feeling overwhelmed we are here to help. Here are a couple simple Valentine ideas that you can put together quick.
- Festive balloon and this printout–or if you are out of ink just write it yourself. Slap some washi tape on and BAM! A Valentine.
2. Bath bomb and tag. Done. And great Valentine if you ask us.
3. Just a little tip–Michaels, Target, Joanns and The Dollar Tree all have cute, cheap Valentine packaging. Stock up! These adorable boxes came 8 to a pack and were purchased two years ago for $3. Have a little stash ready so you don’t panic when you need something and don’t have time to go out. Put a little treat in here and you are golden.
4. What child doesn’t love sticker? Get a pack from the dollar store and tape this printable on it.
5. Kids handwriting is just adorable. Use that for a more personalized touch for their Valentines.
If you need more last minute ideas this pin from Pinterest was a huge help! If the printable isn’t free search in Pinterest for a free one and it will almost always come up!