If you don’t like scary movies but want to feel festive during this Halloween season we have some suggestions for you:
- Hocus Pocus: Don’t tell anyone but sometimes I close my eyes when something jumpy is coming..I’m the ultimate scardey cat. It’s fine.
- Harry Potter: Magic, dark arts, sorcery–very October appropriate.
- Any Alfred Hitchcock. Some of our favorites include: Psycho, The Rear Window, The Birds, The Man Who Knew Too Much, To Catch a Thief, Vertigo and Dial M for Murder
- Charade: Cary Grant + Audrey Hepburn= Worth your time
- Nightmare Before Christmas: Okay, does anyone actually like this film? I don’t think any of us do but for those of you who do, great!
- Halloween Wars on the Foodnetwork: Andrea’s family especially loves this TV show that comes on every October
- Toy Story Terror: Great for kids and adults. Also, it is 10 minutes. Perfect for a quick show.
- Phantom of the Opera: Does it get more creepy than the phantom?? Seriously though.
What are your favorites for October?