You know how you always hear to drink more water to be healthier? Well, I have really tried to increase my water intake lately! I have felt 3 things since starting to drink 100 ounces of water a day.
1. My body feels clean, fresh and healthy. I love the way my body feels after drinking lots of water because it actually gives me a desire to want to eat healthier!
2. It keeps me feeling full, longer. When you are drinking a ton of water, it really makes you feel filled up and not as hungry.
3. It makes me have to use the bathroom all day long! Man on man. I have had 5 kids so this is an issue for me anyway. Add 100 ounces of water and you better believe I am usually looking for a bathroom at most of the stores I go to.
I have a 24 ounce contigo water bottle that I fill up 4 times a day so it makes it easy to know how much water I drink every day. I think that making your body hydrated is very important. I find that I have more headaches when I don’t drink enough water, and I feel more sluggish.
I recently read an article that listed 10 benefits of drinking water. So…bottoms up!
1.Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue.
2. Promotes Weight Loss.
3. Flushes Out Toxins.
4. Improves Skin Complexion.
5. Maintains Regularity.
6. Boosts Immune System.
7. Natural Headache Remedy.
8. Prevents Cramps & Sprains.
9. Puts you in a good mood.
10. Saves money-water if free!