Okay who else loves Valentines as much as me? It’s so much fun! I think I owe a big thank you to the dollar section at Target for making me fall in love with Valentines Day. They have the best items that are the cutest for Valentines and everyday items you want.
Also, send this blog post to your husband, boyfriend, friend, mom… Whoever, to give them a hint of how to spoil you for Valentines day.
Here are a few things that you need in your life:
1. Letter Board from LetterFolk. This has been so much fun to play around with. Let your creative side come out when creating some fun words each day or you can be like me and just find quotes on Pinterest. You know this is a good gift when my husband even loves messing around with it. (Link below)
2. Capri Blue- Volcano candle. If you have smelled this candle before you already know you need one. If you haven’t, well I’m telling you that you need one ASAP. You know the amazing smell when you walk into Anthropology? Well that’s the Capri Blue- Volcano candle. This candle is so strong, it will scent the room so fast and you will never want to blow it out. It’s kind of a must have in my opinion. Hint Hint… Amazon sells them for the lowest price. (Link below)
3. Brickwall Prints- My cute friend Krysta designs the cutest prints! I need them all in my life. This XOXO print is a perfect Valentines gift. I keep mine up all year. Go check out her shop and follow her on Instagram-shopbrickwall.
4. Basalt Lip Balm- This lip balm is the bomb.com. It’s like a liquid Burts Bees. I love everything about it- smell, size, packaging, all of it! Check them out.
5. Tossd Salt Spray– The last item is this amazing Salt Spray. I was scared to use it because I was thinking it would actually smell like salt. No no no, It smells like coconuts and makes your hair so soft! I smell my hair and I feel like I live in Hawaii. It’s so convenient to use when I am in a hurry and want beach waves. Love it!